Skip to content
- Fits true to size. Charlotte pictured wears a 30E.
- Use our easy calculator above to work out your size.
- The Impact sports bra has a job to do, so it will feel tight initially but it will soften after the first wash.
- Cups - boobs should fit comfortably inside. If there is a little room, make sure you have scooped your boobs in & maybe tighten the straps.
- Back claps - you should be on the loosest setting to start.
- Straps - you will likely be on a bottom setting of the strap adjuster. They may feel tight but will stretch after a few wears to a ‘new normal’. Don’t be afraid to re-adjust tighter as you wear.